We seek to protect our environment by exploring all possible alternatives to promote sustainable design and the use of recyclable products and renewable energy.
Together we prosper. We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything we do to achieve sustainable growth and deliver high quality fit-out services for all.
We pride ourselves on working as a team. Together, along with our peers, clients, and community, we build meaningful relationships that improve standards for all.
We want to give people a reason to smile. Whether it’s a random act of kindness or a high five for a job well-done, we want to make every person we connect with feel valued, empowered and respected.
Equipped with an ethos of 'getting things right, first time, every time' our teams champion the latest cutting edge technologies to deliver the highest standards in fit-out excellence.
For over forty years we have set the standard in fit-out excellence by creating award-winning interiors that excite business owners, entice stakeholders and enhance the commercial success of our clients. Our team offer invaluable advice and guidance on every aspect of a building’s interior and have a vast array of experience across all sectors, from household brands to designer fashion houses, blue chip corporates to world renowned sports venues – our skills lend themselves to all industries.
Areas covered within our Interior/Fit Out Services:
- Project Management
- Design & Build
- Refurbishment – Occupied/Unoccupied
- CAT A & CAT B
- Moves and Changes
- Bespoke Turnkey projects
- M&E Coordination
Through our ability to produce high-quality technical drawings, CGI images and 3D walkthroughs, our in-house team of highly skilled and experienced design professionals are specialists at developing design concepts, supported by accurate cost and value engineering, that will add value to any project by maximising the efficiency of the manufacturing process.
We help our clients to visualise their design aspirations by using advanced technology and carefully constructed drawings that ensure the ‘buildability’ of each project. Throughout the Design Development stage, our team are on hand to help bring conceptual ideas to life by coordinating all trade and professional disciplines on a project and managing every aspect of the design and fit-out process.
Our Design Services include, but not limited to:
- Design development
- Space Planning
- Detail Design & Drawing production
- 3D Walkthroughs
- 3D Visual imagery
Environmental & Quality
Sustainability is a key focus in Portview. As a responsible fit-out contractor, we seek to minimise our impact on the environment by implementing our
environmental management system that is accredited to ISO 14001:2015 standard.
This includes cutting down on energy use, reducing waste, recycling and repurposing materials, minimising pollutants, noise and dust, and sourcing environmentally friendly materials.
Our skilled team of BREEAM Accredited Professionals have comprehensive experience in the RICS SKA retail assessor qualification. In addition, we are proud to be listed within the GreenBookLive regulated by BRE Global.
Health & Safety
To be world-class you need to uphold the highest standards.
We recognise that good health and safety performance is a positive business investment, which is why we have a health and safety system accredited to OHSAS 45001.
We set annual objectives and targets to ensure our already high standards of health and safety performance are advanced. The objectives and targets are monitored and reviewed by our internal systems manager, who carries out regular inspections and audits on site.
- 2020Winner, Global RLI Awards
- Interior Excellence, Samsung KX
- 2020Top Ten Company in NI
- Named top ten company to work for by engagement analysts, Best Companies
- 2019Winner, SBID International Design Excellence Awards 2019
- Retail Category winner for Lush Liverpool
- 2019Winner, Belfast Telegraph Property Awards
- Best Commercial Fit-Out, Adelaide St Offices
- 2019Winner, Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- Best Use of Surfaces Winner for Dial Square, Arsenal F.C.
- 2019Winner, CIPR PRide NI
- Best Use of Photography
- 2019Winner, CIPD People Management Awards
- Employee Engagement Campaign
- 2019Winner, PRCA Awards
- Best Internal Communications Campaign
- 2019Winner, Irish New Workplace & Employment Awards
- Best Place to Work
- 2019Platinum Winner, Best Managed Company
- Platinum award for Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies
- 2019Bronze, Football Business Awards
- Best Business Serving Football
- 2018Winner, Irish News Awards
- Winner of the Workplace Wellbeing Award
- 2018Winner, CIPR PRide NI
- Best Internal Communications for The Hub social network
- 2018Winner, Global RLI Awards
- Global RLI Contractor of the Year
- 2017Winner, Restaurant & Bar Design Awards
- Winner of Restaurant or Bar in a Retail Space for Wallpaper* Bar + Kitchen, Harvey Nichols
- 2017Winner, RetailWeek Interiors Awards
- Best Fashion Retail Interior – Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge