Portview is a world class company. We deliver beautiful interior fit-out projects for the world’s top brands, combining style and substance to achieve The Perfect Fit.
We are experiencing a significant increase in demand for our unique service, resulting in a continuous projected requirement to attract and develop new talent.
To meet this demand, we are creating the new and strategically important role of Talent Acquisition Manager. In this role you will act as a business partner to senior management and hiring managers by:
• developing and driving strategies to recruit top talent in a competitive market
• leading and managing, end-to-end, the search for new talent at all levels and through all departments
• working closely with HR, communications & marketing colleagues to raise employer brand awareness whilst ensuring all external messaging is fully aligned with our `core values and
develop and implement an “early-careers” strategy
• Train and develop all line managers on the end-to-end recruitment & selection process to ensure consistency, transparency and the quality of new hires, always linked to our values.
• Work with colleagues in HR, communications & marketing to develop and implement a clear and measurable plan to strengthen our employer brand across all key target areas
• Work with HR to implement our diversity, equality & inclusion agenda.
• To implement a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of high-quality candidates.
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, simultaneously recruiting for multiple vacancies across various departments in line with the hiring plan and current business demands and
• Put in place an appropriate systems and processes to ensure the efficient running of TA operations.
• Maximise the potential of LinkedIn, social media, and other innovative talent tools to build a continuously growing talent pipeline.
• Ensure full compliance with all GDPR regulations, statutory obligations and internal policies to minimise business risk and maximise performance.
• Attract and secure new talent within time and cost targets as set out in our hiring plan
• Provide accurate reporting on all key metrics and submit monthly board reports.
• Bring to the business contemporary and innovative assessment and selection methodologies.
• Ensure impressive candidate experience through thorough communication and timely feedback.
• Maintain strong lines of communication with stakeholders to manage an efficient hiring process and offer a continuous dialogue on search performance.
• Support HR colleagues with HR generalist activities including L&D initiatives and performance management.
• To actively engage in CSR and volunteering activities
• To assist the business in the delivery of the UN2030 goals
An established recruitment professional with experience of hiring in the fit-out or construction sector
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Strong at organising and prioritising competing demands.
Data driven, demonstrates good reporting and meeting KPIs
Problem solver, able to think resourcefully and creatively to overcome hiring challenges.
Tech savvy – career websites/social media/video etc
Up to date employment law and best practice awareness
Experienced in use of an ATS
Knowledge & experience of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
CIPD level 5
Performance Related Bonus
Westfield Health With Surgical Choices
Flexible Benefits Platform
Death In Service insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Interested? Get In Touch…
The passing of Issey Miyake this week reminds us of his brilliance. His creativity and vision was inspiring to us a… https://t.co/r91WSjfBhU
As part of our ESG strategy, we’re delighted to be a member of the Supply Chain Sustainability School. It supports… https://t.co/lswXiuO70Y